Struggling to stay positive? Feeling stuck? Craving abundance?
I know what it’s like to answer YES to all of those questions. I know what it’s like to be so stressed, sad or numb you barely even see the imbalance, notice the negativity, feel the low vibration of your life.
You deserve so much more, dear heart.
For the first time in a year – and the only time in 2014 – I’m ready to lead a community of brave-hearted, open-minded women through The Art of Choosing Beauty, designed to help you experience more magic, joy and abundance in your life. Can’t wait!
Beginning September 22nd, you’ll receive daily spirit-boosting emails with experiments and insights designed to help you create new habits, rituals and awareness that supercharge your ability to find beauty in your journey, see magic in your midst, embrace the power of intention, conspire with the universe to create what you desire, and feel deeply connected to the Great Beyond.
You’ll also forge deep connections with fellow participants via a private and seriously powerful Facebook group.
This course is for women with open minds, open hearts and a longing for lasting happiness.
Behind the scenes of my own journey…
In 2006, as I was emerging from a long battle with postpartum depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), I decided to create a daily practice of recognizing and reflecting on beauty in my midst. I wasn’t sure why. I didn’t really know how.
I just knew I needed it.
For 365 days straight, I focused on beauty – photographing it, writing about it, defining it, allowing it, honoring it. My daily practice blossomed into so much more than simply looking for pretty things; the act of choosing beauty became an all-encompassing philosophy…
A new way of thinking. A new way of seeing. A new way of living.
Everything changed: my demeanor, my outlook, my confidence, my passions, my relationships, my work. I began writing about it, speaking about it, giving workshops on it. Over time, choosing beauty became my livelihood and my life raft – keeping me afloat on difficult days, and carrying me to deep and lasting joy. Eight years in, it has yet to fail me.
And now? I’m inviting you to experience a deep-dive into the daily practice that changed my life and can change yours, too. This program provides the guidance, inspiration and support you need to create lasting happiness…delivered right to your inbox.
This isn’t just about flowers and sunsets; we’ll also explore the gifts of grief, healing through hardship, creating abundance, tapping into spiritual guidance and so much more.
Frequently Asked Questions…
How does this class work? Every weekday morning for four weeks, beginning September 8th, you’ll receive a love letter from me in your inbox with beautiful photos and reflections, simple and soul-stirring prompts to expand your horizons, and guidance for your journey. Choosing Beauty is about the power of intention, the gifts of gratitude, the courage of self-discovery and practicing a new kind of self-care. Read your emails daily – or save them to read at the end of each week. As long as you read them in order, you’ll stay in the flow. No matter what, you will always be right on time here.
Can I connect with fellow participants? Everyone enrolled for Choosing Beauty will gain access to a private Facebook group so you can discuss concepts, share your growth and ideas, post photos of beauty sightings (if you want) and forge deep connections with like-minded beauty seekers in a safe and supportive environment. So awesome!
What will we cover?
- How to look find, recognize, define and reflect upon the beauty in your midst – and why it matters.
- How to use the Art of Choosing Beauty as a springboard for attracting abundance, joy, inner peace, and serendipity into your life.
- How to deepen your awareness and spiritual connection to the earth and the heavens, including experiments and insights regarding synchronicity, angels, signs, and communicating with nature. Goosebumps guaranteed.
- How to continue choosing beauty when life gets really hard and you need it most.
- How to make life changes that support and enhance your mindset and positive momentum.
Who should sign up? Women who are open-minded and open-hearted, longing for more meaning and magic in their days, willing to spend 5 – 10 minutes a day in quiet reflection, ready to leave drama behind in order to dwell in possibility and live in awe. Yep, YOU!
How much does it cost? The four-week ecourse + private community normally costs $79, but – since I had no time to promote the 2014 class while spending 40 days with my Nana in hospice (which you’ll hear amazing stories from in class), I am extending the early bird price of $49 to everyone. Yay you! Click here to join.
What materials do we need?
- Daily access to email
- A notebook/journal (choose a lovely one!)
- A personal Facebook account (recommended, not necessary)
Notes about your order:
- All transactions are conducted via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use PayPal as a guest and securely pay with your preferred credit card.
- You will receive an emailed receipt following your purchase that confirms your enrollment in the class. Your first class email will arrive in your inbox on September 22, 2014.
- There are no refunds once a course begins.