I love, love, love mentoring artists, authors and advisors who have tapped into their sparks – those innate gifts and unique passions, that give purpose and meaning to our work. It’s amazing to follow your heart and do what you love – BUT it doesn’t always feel easy. Especially when you feel uneasy about how, where – or even why – you need to market your meaningful work.
That’s why I use my gifts to illuminate and celebrate yours, specializing in helping creative, colorful, compassionate entrepreneurs master the art of feel-good self-promotion. My goal is to help you do this:
There are multiple, magical ways we can work together. To make sure we’re perfect for each other, here are the types of clients I’m committed to working with. Doesn’t matter if you’re part-time, full-time or all-the-time…as long as you feel ready to stretch, grow and step deeper into your own light.
Recognize yourself? Awesome! Now, a little more about me: enjoy a few highlights from my 20+ years in communications + creative entrepreneurship that explains why I know what I know…
- I spent over a decade hosting local and national radio shows, interviewing countless “big names” – from Dr. Wayne Dyer to Dr. Oz, from Maya Angelou to Mister Rogers. So I know the ingredients for a powerful media pitch, a great interview, and how to get asked back.
- I’ve managed public relations for some of America’s biggest food brands – and won a bunch of sparkly awards in the process for breakthrough messaging and quirky campaigns (ask me sometime about the day I spent with Abe Lincoln, the time I helped Steven Colbert search for a cartoon monster, or how I booked a national media appearance for a real squirrel. Yes, really.).
- I co-founded and ran a $2 million radio promotions company, developing a proprietary marketing method that’s still used by hundreds of stations across the U.S. and a wide range of brands.
- I’ve whipped up meaningful messaging for countless (raving!) clients, from social media campaigns to on-air promotions to all-day workshops. Within a year of launching my own blog and business, I’d been featured in dozens of media outlets and even landed a book deal.
- More importantly, I’ve helped hundreds of other entrepreneurs find their voices, move from hesitant to radiant, and become self-made extraordinaires.
So, how can I help you shine a light on that thing you do? Explore your options below and let’s illuminate your awesomeness…