The 5-Pack: CancerLand Card
I’m not sure laughter is the BEST medicine, but it’s certainly been a key to my staying sane after my own cancer diagnosis. In 2019, I found a vintage 1960s Candyland board game and repurposed it with a sarcastic take on the realities of cancer treatment. I’ve had so many people ask me to turn it into a card that I finally brushed it off, gave it a tweaking and hope its dark humor gives you and your favorite warriors a good chuckle.
This is for a five-pack of CancerLand cards, which saves you 15% off the regular price.
Out of stock
- This listing is for a pack of five premium 5x5 greeting cards
- Professionally printed on art linen paper for sturdy, rich feel and vivid color
- Includes coordinating white envelope
- Packaged in a sealed cellophane envelope and shipped via USPS first-class
- FRONT OF CARD: Image of a pretend CancerLand game board.
- INSIDE CARD: "Really wish you didn't have to play this stupid game. Cheering you on like crazy!"