First Birthday Card for Moms
I will never forget the embrace I received from a dear friend at my firstborn’s first birthday party; she said, “Happy birthday! You did it! You made it through a whole year of motherhood!” It hit me then that this was not just a day to celebrate our baby boy’s first year, but also that I had reason to celebrate all I’d been through in the transformation of becoming a mom. I created this card a few years ago to help honor that milestone for the new moms you know, and it was hugely popular, which made me so happy. Now I’m bringing it back so we can keep celebrating that transformational year in a woman’s life.
Note: I’m happy to share that 10% of all sales of my cards and prints benefits organizations that support breast cancer warriors like me, with a focus on helping underserved communities. Did you know African American women are 40% more likely than white women to die from breast cancer due to racial disparities in healthcare and research? We can and must do better. Your purchase helps.
Only 1 left in stock
- This listing is for one (1) 5x7 premium greeting card
- Professionally printed on art linen paper for sturdy, rich feel and vivid color
- Includes coordinating white envelope
- Both are packaged in a sealed cellophane envelope
- All orders are shipped via USPS first-class
- FRONT OF CARD: "In just one year, your life turned upside down, you found more courage than you knew you had, your heart grew "sooooo big" it nearly burst, and you truly earned the world's best title."
- INSIDE CARD: "Happy first birthday, mama!"