Cancer Card for New Patients
Since my own breast cancer diagnosis in 2018, I’ve received countless thoughtful cards from friends and family. But I’ve noticed some trends: most mass-produced cards tiptoe around saying anything specific about cancer, they’re muted instead of vibrant, and they often put a lot of pressure on patients to be strong, battle hard or stay positive. I wanted to create a card that lets a patient know the people who love them and all the good forces in the universe are being called upon to help them and lift them.
There are two versions of this card. This particular card specifically says “cancer fight” on the front. If you prefer it to say “courageous fight,” you can order that card here.
Note: $1 from each Star Light card sold goes to organizations devoted to funding much-needed research on metastatic and triple-negative breast cancers, and improving outcomes for women of color. This is highlighted on the back of the card.
Out of stock
- This listing is for one (1) 5x7 premium greeting card
- Professionally printed on art linen paper for sturdy, rich feel and vivid color
- Includes coordinating white envelope
- Packaged in a sealed cellophane envelope and shipped via USPS first-class
- $1 from each card sold goes to organizations devoted to funding research on metastatic and triple-negative breast cancers, and improving outcomes for women of color
- FRONT OF CARD: "Star light, star bright, please shine upon this cancer fight. We need your magic, we need your might to help this dear heart feel alright.
- INSIDE CARD: "So many people are wishing on stars and whispering prayers for you."